We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to work at The Village at Sunriver. This person will work closely with the property manager as far as what responsibilities there are for the day/week. This position is responsible for the completion of general maintenance tasks including service requests and turnover functions. The person in this position will help perform groundskeeper responsibilities and responsible for the overall cleanliness, physical appearance, and presentation of the property. Responsible for performing all work duties in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with all safety requirements.
1. Prefer 1 year in property maintenance or equivalent field
2. Ability to work well in a customer service environment
3. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position
4. Should be available for weekend work
5. Ability to keep all business and operations information confidential
6. Desire and ability to be a team player
7. Ability to do janitorial services
- 8. Wage depends on experience
This is an hourly position working for a company that truly cares about our employees. For full-time employment, we offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, accident insurance, company match 401K, employer paid life insurance and more! If interested in this great opportunity, apply today by sending resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org