The Sunriver Area Chamber of Commerce provides exceptional service to its members. The Chamber is dedicated to meet its members needs and to ensure the local businesses are well-positioned to thrive in today’s economy. The Chamber invites businesses to join in the important work of enhancing and promoting the economic vitality of the Sunriver community.
The Chamber is taking the following steps to benefit its members:
- Implementing a “Buy Sunriver” campaign to assist local businesses, especially during the shoulder season when tourism decreases, and our stores and restaurants rely heavily on community support.
- Improving services to Chamber members by increasing its capacity to offer business referrals, educational programming and promotional opportunities.
- Increasing communications with its members, including sending two weekly newsletters and using social media to creatively and effectively connect businesses with their customers.
- Supporting community activities and events and engaging in public policy issues that enhance the Sunriver area’s business environment, economic health and quality of life.
- Welcoming visitors, vacationers and residents to the Sunriver Visitors Center and providing information about Sunriver and the surrounding areas.
- Offering ways to support businesses including Ornament Quest, networking events and more.
Why you should become a member
Chamber members are a part of an outstanding business service organization that provides valuable benefits to its members and the entire business community. Chamber members work with other Sunriver area businesses to create a thriving environment for growth and prosperity. The Chamber offers three levels of membership to best suit your needs. Whatever level you choose, you will be a valued member of the Sunriver Area Chamber of Commerce and will receive the services you need to make your business thrive.
By becoming a member, you will:
- Receive guidance in growing or locating your business in the Sunriver area,
- Be promoted in the Sunriver Magazine, Chamber website and weekly e-newsletter,
- Show your support of the business community and receive the support of local businesses,
- Learn about business opportunities and receive business referrals,
- Have a place to share your ideas and concerns, and
- Participate in Chamber events such as the Sunriver Area Community Potlucks.
The first step in becoming a Chamber member is to arrange a time to chat with Executive Director Kristine Thomas to learn the many ways your membership can directly benefit your business. Contact Kristine by filling out the form on this page, emailing her at email@example.com or calling 541-593-8149. Your membership is vital to the overall growth and health of the Chamber.
Already a member?
If you are currently a member, thank you. We are here to serve you and help your business continue to be successful. Let us know if there is something that we can do to serve you and help your business thrive. Please email or call Kristine Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-593-8149.
Contact the Chamber
Sunriver Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Plans
- Sunriver Magazine (25,000 Copies)
-Distributed continuously throughout the year
-Business listing in magazine directory
-20% Discount on magazine advertisements
- Weekly Newsletter (1,000+ Subscribers):
-Free subscription to newsletter
-Promotion of member’s events and activities
- Chamber Website (10,000 New Viewers per year) and Social Media
-Membership Listing on Chamber’s website
-Features on Facebook and Instagram
- Local Visitor & Business Center (9 to 5 M-F)
-Display and distribution of member’s marketing materials from Chamber office
-Consumer to Business Referrals
-Business to Business Referrals
– Use of Chamber Office for Meeting Space
- Additional Benefits–Sponsorship Opportunities (Community potlucks & other Chamber events)
-Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Businesses
-Sunriver Community and Public Policy Advocacy
-Admittance to Annual Business Meeting
-Access to Employer Health Insurance Plans
-Discounts for Chamber Education Classes
*$100 for qualified 501c3 non-profit organizations
In Addition to Silver Benefits
- Advertising Package
-Business Advertisement on Chamber’s Website
- Use of Technology Center
-10 hours per month of Work Space
-5 hours per month of Conference Room Use
- Business After Hours/ Use of Chamber Office for Meeting Space House as Requested
- Job Postings on Website
In Addition to Gold and Silver Benefits
- Enhanced Advertising Package
-Member Logo Continually Displayed on Home page of Chamber Website
-Member Logo Displayed on Every Weekly Newsletter
-Member Logo Prominently Displayed at Chamber’s Visitor and Business Center